Shooters, a celebration of the unique symbiotic relationships within the street art community, will bring artists and photographers together to celebrate the shared experiences their art creates.
Whether it’s a selfie, a staged yoga pose or a candid shot of someone walking by, each photographer brings a unique and personal perspective to the art they’re documenting. With the advent of social media and platforms like instagram, the community has grown exponentially.
Join us as we invite an international group of photographers from all walks of life and levels of experience to showcase their photos, connect with the artists whose works they’ve captured and the community that loves and supports the arts.
●The interior of the Ice Cream shop will feature printed and signed 4x6" images by each contributing photographer
● All artist credits and photo credits will be labeled and displayed prominently
● Photos will be available for sale and proceeds will be donated to Mikey Likes It Academy, a not-for-profit organization that trains at-risk youth in food services and provides them with opportunities to receive certification and employment.
● Photos will remain on display for one month
Opening night will feature:
○ Meet and greet with contributing artists and photographers
○ Free giveaways from participating sponsors.
○ DJ outdoors in front of the shop
○ Free ice cream (while supplies last)
Omar Victorious - A Lower East Side native, Street art photographer and curator, Omar is a former Hip-Hop artist and entrepreneur. He is co-founder of End of the Weak, NYC’s longest running weekly open-mic and global MC competition producers as well as Englewood Art Walls, a public arts initiative based in New Jersey.